Wednesday, February 10, 2016

32 week bump update


Total weight gain: 23 lbs

Maternity clothes: I bought some fall/winter maternity clothes that are actually cute so I've been wearing them. Plus the pants are comfortable with the stretchy waist band.

Stretch marks: Using a combo of Palmer's cocoa butter, Mustela, and bio oil twice a day. It worked with Blake, so fingers crossed it will work again.

Sleep: Still really tired lately. I fall asleep on the couch by 9 pretty much every night while watching tv.

Miss anything? Sleep, not having to go to the bathroom every five minutes, raw sushi, and being comfortable in general. And a cocktail on a Friday night.

Exercise: I've been getting back in the gym as well as taking Blake to the park and my DVD workouts.

Movement: Yes! The kicks are super strong now and sometimes keep me up at night. I feel him a lot when I lay on my side. I've been feeling what I think is a knee or elbow sticking out daily too.

Food cravings: My craving for grapes is back, that's about it. I'm still liking pb&j sandwiches too.

Anything make you queasy/sick? I've been feeling good lately thank goodness!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes the bump is pretty visible now.

Gender: Boy
 
Belly button in or out: In, but almost flat now.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Symptoms: Sciatica pain, sleepiness, and cramping. Heartburn has been better (knock on wood)

Looking forward to: Getting the nursery put together. I got the wall prints, they're perfect. I think Andrew is painting the nursery this weekend. The crib and dresser will get here in two weeks. We really need to get baby's room in order!

Labor signs: No

No comments:

Post a Comment