Sunday, October 11, 2015

15 week bump update



Total weight gain: 2-3 lbs

Maternity clothes: Not yet, still wearing my normal clothes for now.

Stretch marks: I just started my regimen of Palmer's cocoa butter, Mustela, and bio oil twice a day. It worked with Blake, so fingers crossed it will work again.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night is now a thing of the past. I'm waking 1-3 times/night to go to the bathroom, and several times I'm awake for at least an hour because I can't go back to sleep. 

Miss anything? A full night's rest. I made a "mocktail" over the weekend because I was missing cosmos. I just shook cran-mango juice with ice in a martini shaker & even drank out of a martini glass & it did the trick.

Exercise: I only made it to the gym once this week. We went to Disneyland for Blake's birthday on Tuesday and an app on my phone clocked about 4 miles that day, so I didn't feel too guilty.

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Nothing really. This weekend was so unbelievably hot so one day I had to get an Icee... I haven't had one in years.

Anything make you queasy/sick? I wish I could pin point it. The queasiness comes out of nowhere but it gets worse if I'm overly tired or its too hot out.

Have you started to show yet: Today- yes, yesterday- no. I definitely look like I ate too much, but not quite a bump yet.

Gender: It's killing me not knowing! I've had a few girl dreams (with Blake I had boy dreams) but who knows. Hopefully we will find out in a few weeks.
 
Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Symptoms: I've been SO tired this week. Still having some nausea and acne.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Finding out if the baby is a boy or girl, less than two weeks now.
Labor signs: No
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment