Thursday, October 29, 2015

17 week bump update


Total weight gain: 4-5 lbs

Maternity clothes: Not wearing any yet, but I bought a ton of fall clothes since I only had summer maternity clothes from being pregnant with Blake.

Stretch marks: I just started my regimen of Palmer's cocoa butter, Mustela, and bio oil twice a day. It worked with Blake, so fingers crossed it will work again.

Sleep: Still waking a few times a night to go to the bathroom.

Miss anything? Sleep. And a cocktail.

Exercise: I've been doing my workout DVD, going on walks, and short trips to the gym.

Movement: Not yet... I keep waiting to feel flutters.

Food cravings: I've been on a salad with Italian dressing kick, and have been loving sour patch watermelon candy.

Anything make you queasy/sick? I've been feeling good lately thank goodness!

Have you started to show yet: Yes, but I'm in the awkward is she pregnant or just gaining weight stage.

Gender: Boy
 
Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Symptoms: I have been feeling more energized and good in general. I'm remembering why the second trimester is called the honeymoon phase.

Looking forward to: The whole month of November! Andrew & I are going to New York, Chicago, and of course I'm looking forward to my birthday.
 
Labor signs: No
 

No comments:

Post a Comment