Thursday, December 24, 2015

25 week bump update

 


Total weight gain: 15 lbs

Maternity clothes: I bought some fall/winter maternity clothes that are actually cute so I've been wearing them. Plus the pants are comfortable with the stretchy waist band.

Stretch marks: Using a combo of Palmer's cocoa butter, Mustela, and bio oil twice a day. It worked with Blake, so fingers crossed it will work again.

Sleep: I've had a little bit of a cold, along with the rest of the world. Besides waking up from a sore throat in the night, I've been sleeping pretty well.

Miss anything? Still wanting a cosmo... don't think the want will go away until I can have one again after baby... but the sparkling cranberry juice is still doing the trick.

Exercise: Taking Blake to the park and a few DVD workouts have been the extent of my exercise routine. I'll get back to the gym at the first of the year along with everyone else.

Movement: Yes! The kicks are getting stronger every day. Andrew is able to feel them now. I could even see them from the outside the other day.

Food cravings: I haven't been craving anything lately.

Anything make you queasy/sick? I've been feeling good lately thank goodness!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes the bump is pretty visible now.

Gender: Boy
 
Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Symptoms: I have been feeling good! No complaints here, just some slight heartburn and hip pain when I wake up. My parents got me some gift certificates for prenatal massages so I'll be using those soon.

Looking forward to: Christmas tomorrow!! This is my most favorite time of year and its so much fun to be able to enjoy it with Blake. We've been doing Elf on the Shelf which Blake (and Andrew) is really into. Its so fun seeing him get excited looking for Mr. Elf (Blake named him) every morning. I'm loving creating our own family traditions and I cannot wait to see Blake's face when he comes down the stairs to see what Santa left him tomorrow morning since he's really starting to understand whats going on. (I've been waiting for this moment since he was born.) After the holidays, its project nursery time!

Labor signs: No
 

No comments:

Post a Comment