Tuesday, December 8, 2015

23 week bump update


Total weight gain: 12 lbs

Maternity clothes: I bought some fall/winter maternity clothes that are actually cute so I've been wearing them. Plus the pants are comfortable with the stretchy waist band.

Stretch marks: Using a combo of Palmer's cocoa butter, Mustela, and bio oil twice a day. It worked with Blake, so fingers crossed it will work again.

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well (knock on wood)

Miss anything? Still wanting a cosmo. I bought some sparkling cranberry juice and drink it out of a martini glass lol. I also miss a gym class that I used to take pre-pregnancy. Its too intense to do now.

Exercise: I've been back in the gym after a few weeks off from all my traveling. Its always hard to get back to working out, but I feel so much better when I exercise.

Movement: Yes! The kicks are getting stronger every day. Andrew is able to feel them now.

Food cravings: Fruit juice in the morning and bagels with cream cheese. And anything sweet.

Anything make you queasy/sick? I've been feeling good lately thank goodness!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes the bump is pretty visible now.

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Symptoms: I've been feeling pretty good. I've had some heartburn recently and still have some acne but nothing terrible.

Looking forward to: So much right now! Getting a facial tomorrow, Christmas parties, making tamales with my family, and Christmas activities in general. I love this time of year! Also I've finally come up with a "theme" for the nursery and bought a few things to start piecing it all together which is exciting.
 
Labor signs: No

1 comment: