Sunday, August 18, 2013

New owner of a "mom car"

Well it was time to start looking for a "mom car". I had a cute little BMW 325i for over 7 years, it was my college graduation present from my parents and I loved it. I definitely got my use out of it... 171,000 miles to be exact! It was such a great car, but now not so baby or car seat friendly. So this weekend we started our search for an SUV. We looked at BMW X5, Mercedes ML350, and Range Rover Sport. Being a BMW driver for the past 7+ years, I thought the X5 was going to be my top pick but the Mercedes ML350 stole my heart.


Soo as of today I am the proud new owner of a Mercedes ML350! Its so comfortable, rides smooth, and not to mention looks pretty! I love the white color even though Andrew would've rather me gotten black. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. landon said VROOOOM VROOOOM. lol

    http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful car for a beautiful mom.

    ReplyDelete