Sunday, August 4, 2013

Baby shower- August 3

My best girlfriends threw me such an amazing baby shower yesterday. It was a nautical theme (I love nautical) and everything was so detailed from the place settings to the party favors. Thank you again to my best friends- Anna, Kellie, Kristen, Melissa, and Yasmin. And thank you to everyone that came to shower me and Baby Miller with love. It was such a great day!

Here are some pics from the day:

The invite
 
The welcome sign


The table
 
The place settings
 
Brunch table- caprese skewers, fruit salad, pasta salad, quiche, & blueberry muffins. Everything was delicious!
 
Dessert table- cupcakes, macarons. red velvet cookies, and sugar cookies. Yum!
 
These sugar cookies are my favorite, and not to mention so cute
 
Champagne/mimosas for the guests & sparkling cider for me
 
Detailed drinks

My best friends that threw this amazing shower- Kellie, Anna, Kristen, Melissa, and Yasmin
 
Me & my mom
 
With my girlfriends

 
With family friends & my mom's friends. I've known some of these ladies almost my whole life
 
Baby Miller and I definitely got showered with love
 
Andrew came at the end to load the gifts & take them home
 
 Thank you again to my amazing friends for such a gorgeous shower, and to everyone that came!

4 comments:

  1. The girls did an amazing job with the shower. It was the most beautiful baby shower I'd ever been to. And your dress matched the theme! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a beautiful shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out pretty darn cute :) Loved helping plan it for you with such amazing girls!!

    ReplyDelete