Sunday, September 8, 2013

Nursery reveal!

I've been waiting to share the baby's nursery until it was complete, and now it is! I was going for a really clean, preppy, nautical look. Andrew did all the manly things like paint and he even made the bookcase (which is so perfect and not to mention sentimental) and left the decorating to me. I had so much fun with it, and I'm so happy with how it turned out! I love it!

The welcome aboard life ring when you walk in
 
The crib bedding, rug, and mobile are from Pottery Barn Kids 
I ordered the wall art from Etsy
 
The amazing bookcase that Andrew made
 
The glider which is so comfortable
 
The dresser/changing table
 
The room from the doorway
 

3 comments:

  1. you missed the cushy closer!!!! :-) looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most adorable nursery I've ever seen. You both worked so hard on it and it paid off. Love it!

    ReplyDelete