Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 35 update

How far along: 35 weeks
 
Total weight gain: 35 lbs (still thinking about deleting this part haha) Dr said she's happy with my weight gain and that the heat is to blame for water retention last week.

Maternity clothes: Still wearing a mix of maternity and pre-pregnancy clothes. My pre-pregnancy maxi dresses are now too short. I'm starting to hate getting dressed and sick of rotating between my few outfits.

Stretch marks: No, and hoping it stays that way. I'm alternating between using Palmer's cocoa butter, Mustela, and bio oil twice a day.

Sleep: Waking up 3-4 times in the night to use the restroom. I'm waking up with hip pain which goes away quickly but it wakes me up at night because it hurts so bad. It feels like I'm sore from a big workout. I get insomnia 1-2 times a week where I can't fall back asleep for hours.

Miss anything? I miss being comfortable and being thin. Everything is harder now especially getting dressed and putting shoes on. I also miss raw sushi, especially tuna. I could also go for a mimosa, maybe because its football season.

Exercise: I go to the gym for cardio a few times a week, do my pregnancy workout DVD a few times a week, and we take Lily on walks a few days a week. I've stopped going to my step/weight class because its too hard now but I've been pretty good at sticking to doing something active five days a week. I miss my pre-pregnancy workouts and being able to do an intense workout.

Movement: He's been really active lately, especially when I'm laying on my side and sometimes it keeps me up at night. I've been feeling him under my ribs and can feel an elbow or knee rolling. I don't see anything poking out yet but that area gets hard when he does it. Sometimes he kicks so hard that it makes me jump.

Food cravings: Nothing really but I'm still loving grapes, peaches, ice water, and sweets.

Anything make you queasy/sick? Car sickness.

Have you started to show yet: Definitely. I'm so sick of strangers asking when I'm due and what I'm having... and of course I'm sick of their comments. People are so rude. If I could stay home all day everyday I would to avoid it.

Gender: Boy!

Belly button in or out: In, but its getting really shallow now.

Wedding rings on or off: On, but I've been swollen because of our hot weather which makes them hard to get off at times.

Symptoms: Heartburn has been really bad. I feel uncomfortable from a tight stomach and I have a faint line down my belly aka the linea nigra. Also have "pregnancy mask"- I have a dark patch on my right cheek and forehead and have been wearing spf 30 everyday hoping it doesn't get worse. I'm waking up with hip pain. Also I have sciatica back pain, its only on my left side but is so painful. I've been super tired and needing a 1-2 hour nap every day and would sleep more if I could. Also my feet have started to swell, which might be related to the heat. On a positive note my hair is long and full and I get tan quickly.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but getting anxious.

Looking forward to: Nothing exciting is happening this week, it will be nice to relax this weekend. I wish this weather would cool down because I can't wait for fall weather, scents, and cooking. I love fall!

1 comment: