Thursday, June 20, 2013

Registry must haves??

I can't believe the time has come to start registering for our little guy. It feels like just yesterday we were just registering for our wedding, which was almost two years ago. Luckily I have a few girlfriends that have been so helpful in giving me their recommendations on what should go on our registry- thank you! There are SO many baby products but here are some "must haves" that will go on our registry.

1. Sophie the Giraffe- Good thing my mom already got the baby one, all my friends love theirs
2. Sleep Sheep
3. My Brest Friend (vs the Boppy) After reading reviews I think I will register for My Brest Friend
4. Play yard/play mat
5. Sound machine- We have one in our bedroom and love it. A lot of people recommend having one in the baby's room too
6. Bumbo
7. Aden + Anais swaddle blankets
 
If you have any favorite products or anything you would recommend I register for please tell me! Or if there is anything you registered for but didn't use, I'd like to know that to.
 
Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't help suggest much because things have changed a LOT since you were born. BUT, as you know - if you don't have something - we'll have fun shopping for it! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if it's too late to get landon a sound machine.. we have a little fish tank thing in his crib- he's been turning it off by himself since 6 months... lol! have fun registering!

    ReplyDelete