Friday, July 26, 2013

Baby in 4D

We had our first 4D ultrasound the other day, what an amazing experience! It was a 30 minute session and my parents went with us to the appointment. Ever since getting pregnant I've wondered what the baby will look like, and after our 4D session the baby looks like Andrew! He totally has Andrew's mouth and lips. He has the cutest lil face I've ever seen and I can't stop looking at the pictures. We even saw him yawn and smile and got to take home a DVD of the session too. I can't believe how amazing the technology is to see such details.

Here is a picture of his precious face, this one is my favorite.

Here he is smiling behind his hands


I'm so glad we did the 4D ultrasound, and can't wait until the lil guy is here!

1 comment:

  1. Your dad and I really enjoyed the 4D session - it was amazing! Yes, your little guy really looks like Andrew; but some side profiles look like your baby pictures in the nose. We are so happy we attended this. I can't wait for him to be born!

    ReplyDelete