Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 26 update

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs

Maternity clothes: Still wearing a mix of maternity and pre-pregnancy clothes. I still need maternity gym tops and pajamas.

Stretch marks: No, and hoping it stays that way. I'm alternating between using Palmer's cocoa butter, Mustela, and bio oil twice a day.

Sleep: Waking up more like 3-4 times in the night to use the restroom and its getting harder to fall asleep because I get so uncomfortable and hot. I'm now waking up with shoulder and hip pain.

Miss anything? I miss being comfortable. The feeling of a tight stomach is back and is so uncomfortable. I also miss raw sushi.

Exercise: I go to the gym for cardio and take a step/weight class once a week, do my pregnancy workout DVD a few times a week, and we take Lily on walks a few days a week. I've been pretty good at sticking to doing something active five days a week. I had a much needed cardio session today, and it felt great.
Movement: Yes! The kicks are becoming stronger and more often, more like jolts, and I can feel him hiccuping. You can really see him kick from the outside. I love feeling him throughout the day.

Food cravings: Nothing really, but everything sounds good especially ice cream lately.

Anything make you queasy/sick? Car sickness

Have you started to show yet: Definitely

Gender: Boy!
 
Belly button in or out: In, but its getting shallow.

Wedding rings on or off: On but some days my wedding bands feel too tight, might be the hot weather this week because my watches also feel tighter.

Symptoms: Still getting headaches, but only during the work week. I feel uncomfortable from a tight stomach and I have a faint line down my belly aka the linea nigra. Also getting "pregnancy mask"- I have a dark patch on my right cheek and forehead and have been wearing spf 30 everyday hoping it doesn't get worse. I'm now waking up with hip pain, which I read is common. Overall still feeling great and have a lot of energy most days.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy for the most part, but irritable when it comes strangers.

Looking forward to: Getting a prenatal massage on Thursday and relaxing this weekend.
 

2 comments:

  1. You're looking FAB!!! It's hard to believe this little guy is over 2 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! Love your shorts!! xo

    ReplyDelete