Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Unofficial Mother's Day

I hope all the moms reading this had a great Mother's Day! I had my first unofficial Mother's Day and it was great!
Andrew and I went to breakfast, the local farmer's market, and then to my parents for lunch. I wasn't expecting to be celebrated myself, but Andrew and my parents surprised me on that! I was just hoping for a card from Andrew (I am a mommy to be after all), but he completely surprised me with a cute card and this Gucci diaper bag!! I have loved and wanted this bag ever since I first saw it years ago. He certainly spoiled me this year and said not to get used to these kinds of gifts for future mothers days, hehe.
 
My parents got me a sweet card and a Target gift card that will come in really handy! Thank you again!
 
Here is a photo of me and my mom!
 

2 comments:

  1. And don't forget that Andrew put together my Pack n Play pen that will stay at my house! And he put the dogs in it to "test it" - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy first mother's day!! love the bag!

    ReplyDelete