Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 19 update

How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain: 7lbs

Maternity clothes: I haven't bought any other maternity clothes. I've been wearing my Target tanks, pre-pregnancy dresses & maxi skirts. That's pretty much my uniform right now because they're all so comfortable.

Stretch marks: No, and hoping it stays that way. I'm alternating between using Palmer's cocoa butter, Mustela, and bio oil twice a day.

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well. There were a few nights when I woke up to use the bathroom and I couldn't fall back asleep for about two hours. I just lay there tossing & turning, staring at the clock.

Miss anything? I still miss spicy tuna. I also miss sleeping through the night, but I guess its prepping me for when baby gets here.

Exercise: I'm still doing my pregnancy fitness DVDs, walking, and going to the gym to do cardio. I'm trying to do something active five days a week. I'm starting to get out of breath easier.
 
Movement: Yes! This was a very exciting week. The tapping from last week turned into kicking, and even more exciting- today while Andrew and I were floating on rafts in the pool, he got to feel the baby kick and he could even see it! He thought it was pretty neat.
 
Food cravings: Cherries and sweets. Ice cream, cookies... anything. I have a huge sweet tooth anyways, but this week it has been bad!  (I try to limit myself to one sweet a day.) We went up to LA yesterday to see my friend's new baby and went to one of my favorite places Diddy Riese for an ice cream cookie sandwich. Craving satisfied, they're SO good!
Anything make you queasy/sick? Still getting carsick easily, and hospital cafeterias still smell horrible. I swear the people I meet with for work can sense this because twice last week my meetings started in their lunch room while other people were eating. The smell of certain foods still makes me queasy.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, and I feel like I'm getting bigger by the minute.

Gender: Boy!

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Symptoms: Besides headaches, I have been feeling great!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
 
Looking forward to: Going to Cabo at the end of the week!
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for Andrew! Feeling & seeing his son move is exciting!
    I hope I don't take on your craving for sweets.
    I also hope you don't mind my hand on your belly all week in Cabo. You might have my hand print on your tanned belly. hehehe.
    You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soooo cute!!! I can't wait to get to feel the little stud move and see you after Cabo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've said it 20x.. I'm obsessed with your dress! love it! have an amazing trip to cabo! Relax and enjoy your vacation!! indulge a little, one day, I bought myself a birthday cake to eat... it was amazing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress! i bet it feels good to wear!!

    ReplyDelete