Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cabo vacation

This was our third time to Cabo San Lucas with my family, but this year my brother Nolan couldn't make it. My parents have a timeshare at Club Cascadas which is where we stay. The weather was perfect (about 90 everyday) and we spent our time relaxing on the beach, going into town, and of course eating.  I love Cabo, its so relaxing and just a two hour flight away. Here are some photos from our trip!
 
The view from my parents timeshare
 
Mango (virgin) margaritas on the beach. They're the best!
 
With Andrew at Baja Brewing Co. I love the view from their rooftop bar
 
With Andrew and my parents at Baja Brewing Co.
 
Some of my favorite meals (clockwise)- chorizo & eggs for breakfast everyday, lobster at La Golondrina (we always go there, we love the atmosphere), lobster at Edith's that also has a great ocean view, and bean & cheese burrito & beef tamale from Lupe (a vendor that makes them at home and sells them on the beach they are delicious!) 
 
An ocean shot while walking on the beach
 
A bowl I painted on the beach. A vendor has a booth to paint all kinds of pottery and bowls
 
Our last day in Cabo

 

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time again with you & Andrew. The baby is already known at Cascadas & our Cabo friends can't wait to see him there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You painted that!? Skills...dang. No wonder my SK paddle kinda sucked lol! You look gorg and I love ALL the pics!!

    ReplyDelete