Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby's first gifts!

Ever since telling everyone our exciting news, we've received cards and gifts from friends and family. We are constantly reminded how lucky we are to have so many wonderful people in our lives supporting us- thank you!!

My mom got me some pregnancy fitness DVDs that I love and have been doing a few times a week, a pregnancy book & journal, tank top, stretch mark cream, Sophie the Giraffe and Sophie teething ring. My friends that have babies all have Sophie the Giraffe and love it. It is definitely something I would've registered for had I not gotten it.


Even Andrew got a little something from my mom.  The mug is pretty funny.

Our friends Josh and Anna got Baby Miller its first set of books, a cute pacifier holder, and Preggie Pop Drops (candies for morning sickness).  I've only had to eat the drops a few times when I felt queasy, but they made me feel better and taste good!

One of my best friends from college Kristen got me a baby chime. Its a necklace that hangs over the belly and provides the baby peaceful sounds while in the womb that it will recognize once he/she is born to give comfort and security. I had never heard of this before, but I love it!
 
 
Thank you again!  Our little lovebug is spoiled already!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love the little pacifier teddy bear and the charm is FAB!! I hope you can wear the harmony ball while working - I've never seen anything like it!! Always wear it when you & Andrew go on your walks.
    Just look out when you learn of the gender. Woah boy - I hope I can hold back!

    ReplyDelete