Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 15 update

How far along?: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 3lbs

Maternity clothes: Not yet but my mom and I are going to go shopping soon. I tried putting on a pair of shorts and they wouldn't button, even my pajama shorts feel tighter. Thank goodness for maxi dresses and elastic waistbands.

Stretch marks: No, and hoping it stays that way. I'm alternating between using Palmer's cocoa butter, Mustela, and bio oil twice a day.

Sleep: Sleeping well and I got a lot of it this past week. I was asleep by 8:30 on Friday night!

Miss anything? Sushi, especially spicy tuna and yellowtail sashimi.

Exercise: After a two month hiatus I finally got back in the gym! I did a step/cardio/weight class (I only used 3 & 5lb weights.) I'm still doing my pregnancy fitness DVDs and walking. I'm trying to do something active five days a week.
 
Movement: None yet, but waiting for those flutters everyone talks about!

Food cravings: I've been craving spicy food like crazy. I ate a spicy chicken deluxe sandwich from Chick-fil-A three days in a row- oops! Also loving pepperjack cheese on crackers, lemonade, and fruit. I've never been great at eating vegetables (I only like a handful of them) so I bought V8 Fusion juice that has vegetable juice but tastes like fruit and love it.
















Anything make you queasy/sick? Still getting carsick easily, and hospital cafeterias still smell horrible. I had a meeting with an account in their lunch room while someone was heating up their lunch and couldn't handle the smell. Beef doesn't sound appealing but the smell of a burger doesn't bother me so much anymore.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I'd say I popped out this week. I can no longer "suck it in."

Gender: Thinking girl. We find out next week and cannot wait!! Have you voted on what you think Baby Miller will be? The poll is in the top left of the main page. I'd love to see your thoughts.

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Symptoms: Round ligament pain, lower back pain, and I've been tired this week.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Feeling those flutters, getting my first prenatal massage tomorrow, and of course finding out if Baby Miller is a boy or girl!
** I added a poll on Baby Miller's gender on the top left of the main page, please vote!**

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your massage!! I now think pink.. Whatever it is, I can't wait for future vacations with baby miller! Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's early to find out the gender.. we had to wait till week 21 I think...or 20! I bet u r soo excited!!! We had the Dr put the results n an envelope...then went some where private to find out!! Gosh that feels like yesterday!!! Enjoy your massage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole's envelope idea is fantastic!
    Enjoy that massage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did cupcakes for the family...but made it private just for us! In fact...we went to one of our favorite spots to open it!! Opening the envelope was soo exciting!! But the family loved the cupcakes!! We made them wait till after dinner too!! There r soo many different ways!

    ReplyDelete