Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Week 14 update

How far along?:  14 weeks
Total weight gain:  3lbs

Maternity clothes: Not yet but my jeans are now uncomfortable and not flattering. I think it might be time to invest in a belly band... thoughts? I wear scrubs everyday for work and luckily those have an elastic waistband.

Stretch marks: No, and hoping it stays that way. I put Palmer's cocoa butter on twice a day.

Sleep: Waking up at least two times in the night to go to the bathroom but overall sleeping pretty well. I've been having some pretty crazy dreams for the past two months or so.

Miss anything? Sushi, especially spicy tuna and yellowtail sashimi.

Exercise:  Still doing my pregnancy fitness DVDs and walking 1-1.5 miles with Andrew and our dog Lily about five times a week. I want to get back into the gym but after not going for two months its kind of intimidating. One day soon I'll go back I just don't want to push myself too hard.

Movement: None yet, but waiting for those flutters everyone talks about!

Food cravings: Bean & cheese burritos, smoothies & fruit especially apples. Nothing new this week but I've been loving peanut butter- sandwiches, on apples, anything.

Anything make you queasy/sick? Meat, the smell of meat, and the smell of hospital cafeterias while working. Also I'm still getting carsick easily.

Have you started to show yet:  I'd say yes, but some mornings not so much. I feel like I grew a little bump overnight. I'll be sure to wear a tighter shirt in next weeks photo so you can see.

Gender: Thinking girl, but I had another dream that it was a boy. We find out in two more weeks, which already feels like an eternity. I added a poll in the left column of the home page so be sure to vote if you think boy or girl! It wasn't working at first but hopefully its fixed now.

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Symptoms: Round ligament pain, but not as bad or as often as last week. Still tired, but not as tired as I have been, I've even gone a few days without a nap. Lower backpain after long drives and I'm still breaking out like a teenager.

Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy but sometimes little things set me off that normally wouldn't.

Looking forward to: Feeling those flutters, and of course finding out if Baby Miller is a boy or girl!

 
** I added a poll on Baby Miller's gender on the top left of the main page, please vote!**

3 comments:

  1. haha I love that Lily is in your prego photo this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I skipped the bellyband...just got maternity pants...up a size dress...target tank tops!!! And I still wear them now:-)

    ReplyDelete