Saturday, April 6, 2013

Celebration dinner

We usually go to Mastro's for birthday or anniversary celebrations so it only seemed appropriate to celebrate the beginning of the second trimester and next chapter of our lives at our favorite restaurant last night.

I haven't gone to Mastro's and not gotten a steak in years, but since becoming pregnant, steak is the last thing I have been wanting to eat.  I got a caesar salad and lobster bisque instead, and it was the best lobster bisque I have ever had. Andrew had his fillet and we shared lobster mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. We were so full but had to get the warm butter cake for dessert since it is one of the main reasons I wanted to go there for dinner.  Our waiter figured out I was pregnant when I ordered a virgin cosmo so he brought us the butter cake with a sweet message.

2 comments:

  1. Yay love the blog cute mama to be! Hope you enjoyed your fabulous night at our fav restaurant! Can't wait to see a bump soon :)

    ReplyDelete