Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's a... BOY!!!

As most of you know we had our 16 week ultrasound today and found out our little baby is a boy!!! The Miller name will be carried on! Everything is looking great and baby is healthy, thank you God.

The moment of truth. (The arrow is the boy parts in between the two legs.)

Over the last few weeks Andrew started thinking it was a boy, I however could have put money on that we were having a girl (mainly because of all those wives' tales.) We are SO excited for our little boy, he is going to be a mini Andrew!

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYY, I was wrong AGAIN! He's going to be so handsome I can't wait to meet him xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wrong - thought it was a girl only because of your face breaking out. Of course all we want is a healthy grandchild; but we are THRILLED to have our first grandchild be a boy! Oh how I can't wait to meet him!!!!

    ReplyDelete